The Trinidad & Tobago College of Therapeutic Massage Beauty Culture Ltd. is committed to provide students with the highest level of training in Massage Therapy. We aspire to Graduate Highly Competent and Skilled Massage Therapists with the most current and up to date techniques in the industry.
Applicants must meet the following criteria to be accepted into the program: -
- Must be 18 years and over or upon assessment by entrance committee
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English Language.
- Must be in good general health, no communicable diseases, obtain medical clearance.
- Must possess High School Leaving certificate or Secondary or Other Certificates preferably with a science subject. 5 G.C.E or C.X.C subjects and/or Advance (A’) levels.
- All candidates must meet with the admissions committee for a personal interview to determine suitability of the applicant – maturity, passion for massage and cosmetology with other criteria to the committee.
- Applications must be approved by GATE funding
Application forms must be submitted together with the following documents: -
- Application form with two hundred Dollars ($200)TTD or $35 USD Non Refundable OR
Late registration (TTD) $250.00 Non Refundable
- A Copy of High School certificates/diploma
- Two copies of a valid form of identification
- A description explaining why you want to pursue a career in Massage Therapy
- On a separate piece of paper please tell us more about yourself
- Two recommendations
- Two passport size pictures, one should be inserted in the space given below and the other submitted with this form, to be inserted on your Identification card.
- A certificate of good character
- Two copies of Registered Birth Certificate
- Medical certificate of good health (that you will collect from the college)
- Incidental to be incurred:- approximately (TTD) $1225.00
- A Declaration to receive GATE funding ( be discussed with the admissions officer)